Now, its becomes very easy to get a Bharat Gas New Connection. To get a new connection of Bharat gas there are two types online and offline. Both methods are very easy and simple to use.
The online method is now very popular and famous these days because online booking saves time. For online booking, you have to login into the official website of Bharat gas with your ID and password and then you can log in to the website and fill out the form for the new connection and all other formalities, which are required. And, if you have no account, so firstly you must create an account on the website. After, that you can do this procedure and fill out the form for a new connection.
After that procedure, the person can get a call for the verification, and then the person has been visiting the nearest Bharat gas agency, and met the dealer, with the printout of the form and then you can accept the Bharat gas new connection into the 4 to 5 days.
If you don’t have a Bharat Gas connection then you can easily apply for a Bharat Gas connection online. Assist bellow article for more details.
Bharat Gas Online Booking Registrations Full Process
Read this article to know complete information about Bharat Gas booking online registration…
Here You Get the Required Documents and Details for Bharat Gas Connection:
- Electricity or telephone bills can be used as sufficient proof to get a new Bharat gas connection.
- Ration card, which can be used as adequate proof to get a Bharat gas connection.
- Residence proof is another document, which can be used as sufficient proof to get a Bharat gas connection.
- Identify Proofs of the applicant: photo copy of the Driving License, Voters ID, and Passport, Aadhaar card or PAN Card.
- Employer’s Certificate of the applicant.
- Flat allotment / ownership letter (lease receipt) of the applicant.
- Ration card of the applicant is compulsory for the gas connection.
- Bank account number of the applicant.
For applying for a new Bharat Gas Connection, one needs to submit the above-mentioned documents and these documents are required to be submitted to the authorized Bharat Gas Dealer, proof of residence is a must here.
The offline method is very popular and known by all i.e. to visit the nearest authorized Bharat Gas dealer and apply for a new gas connection and fill the following simple procedures.
So I hope you all have liked today’s post a lot, if you all have any questions in your mind, then I will definitely see the suggestion of any method in the comment box, we will meet in our new post till then Goodbye.
Leave a Reply